Like many not-for-profit associations, The New York State Chapter of the Club Managers Association of America has long relied on, and been extremely appreciative of the support given by community members, businesses, and corporations.
The financial investment made in our chapter is directly used to support…
Education & Scholarship for Association Members and Students;
· Bringing national accredited speakers to the local chapter providing association members with instruction on best practices and skills for professional club management.
· Providing scholarship to Hospitality and Club Management Students to further their education and ultimately contribute to the industry
· Providing Scholarship to Club Managers participating in national Business Management Institutes and Professional Conferences.
Charity & Community
· Each year our chapter contributes thousands of dollars and many hours to local and regional charities and community groups.
· The “Rich Reagan Club Manager of the Year” award is presented annually to an outstanding Club Management Professional from the New York and Central New York Chapters of the CMAA.